Printer help

Snow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, i am willing to buy a new printer, cause mine is totally busted. Soo, i can spend up to 300 euro's. Maybe you guys can help me a bit? I'd really appreciate some information on the good quality brands for printing photos, or maybe there isn't anything good for that kind of money? Well, thanks for any info

Hewlet Packard (HP) and Epson are consideed good brands for printing photos. They may be had for the price you said. HP has a Photosmart printer (A646) that sells for $150 US and with the Euro at 1.25 that should be about $190 euro. They have another "all in one" printer for the same amount; Epson has printers for about the same amount ... not exactly sure if the products are available by you or if the conversion works that way.

On the budget you have stated, a color laser that wil print photos......not even close.

Yes, laser is out. I can't be for sure since I can't read that language but it looks close to this: Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer | Staples® which I'm sure is close to what you're looking at and it should be OK.

I've stopped printing photos on my printer as for me it's too costly since I can get regular (small) size photos for $0.19 each. One thing I will say for the all in ones and even just printers, they are noisier than the older printers.

I could get more money in time, so im curious what are good laser printers and their cost, anyone knows?

I could get more money in time, so im curious what are good laser printers and their cost, anyone knows?

Honestly it's not even about the money either. A laser printer is not designed to print photographs. Thats not their inteded purpose. Flyers, office graphics, things of that nature are fine, but not photo's that you would want to show anyone.

Printers range from the average $100.00 stuff to $2000+, really depends on your use and what your willing to spend. I would google it!

Let me google that for you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back