Printing an album

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm getting to the point where I have many pics that I love, am proud of, that I would want to show others. So in the near future I want my best pictures in an album. I know nothing about this or what I'm getting myself into. Should I get it printed and binder into a book? More practical to just print them and put them in a separately bought album with plastic slip in pages? What do prints usually run?($$$$$$) i don't know anything about printing I don't want to get them done at Walmart :p

i get my prints professionally printed at a local store. they use glossy paper, not the cheap stuff that WalMart has. 1 8x10 costs about $7. As for a book, i think that's more like what style you like, how much you want to spend, etc.

If you print them all at once it will cost you a fortune for good prints! Find a good print shop (not CVS/Walgreens) and make a goal of x-xx prints a month to steady out the cost.

If you have some money to spend on a really nice album check out some of the options at MpixPro or several of the other places mentioned on this site (use the search button).

Most reactions

Back