Prints problems

Charles89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an Epson r280 (didnt buy it got it free cause the seller gave it to me with another thing I bought)

Im having this problem, I cant make the photos I print look the same as on my screen. Everything I try f!cks the photos up.

Are there anybody out here that can help me produce the prints I see on my screen.

I use Lightroom 3 beta. I know my monitor is well calibrated, since the pictures I get to photo labs are top notch.

this is a very common issue. you need to calibrate the monitor to the printer. start reading up on color management that will help you.

Yeah, my post was indeed useless. Shouldve made a search first sorry.

Delete please

Sorry Charles89, the thread is now owned by TPF and is now part of the permanent record. ;)

Of course images on your monitor are back lit, while we see prints because of light reflected off of them.

That means the 2 will never look exactly the same. The best you can hope for is an approximation.

To do that you need to profile your printer with a spectrophotometer add that profile to image editing software that has that capability, like Photoshop CS4, and soft-proof your images.

Most reactions

Back