Prison Break?

Rapala46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rapala46.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
does anyone here watch Prison Break on Fox? Amazing show, but i have no one to talk to about it....argh!

I LOVE that show!I haven't missed a single one. What do you think about the ending last night?

Yeah, cool show. One of the only new ones I'm watching. Is Teabag one of the creepiest guys you've ever seen or what?

KevinR said:
Yeah, cool show. One of the only new ones I'm watching. Is Teabag one of the creepiest guys you've ever seen or what?

YES....eeeewwwww!

KevinR said:

Yes, teabag is the weirdest nut job in there. Last night's episode was insane. SPOILER ALERT: i was so angry though because i liked Fabruzzi kind of. I didn't get the whole him staring at his cell wall until a friend explained it for me. The stain looked like Jesus, and that is why he was so biblical and weird when he was threatening T-Bag. Also, i feel so bad for that spanish guy. Michael's cell mate. His girl (Mary Cruz) is being swept away by Hector and he cant do anything about it. Also, he is being pulled astray by the other guy who is telling him that they are the only ones who dont know what going on.

My prediction is this: The good FBI guy tells what he knows, and through a bunch of trials and tribulations, and therefore freeing Michael's brother. But, now, Michael is stuck in jail, so I think he is going to have to break himself out. This way, it is ironic how he went in on purpose, just to get out. Also, I heard there are more people who are going to die, and I think one of them includes that guy who was shot two episodes back.

Another thing, is how messed up it was when Michael's brother punched that cop. That messes up everything. God, i can't wait until Monday.

Most reactions

Back