bydlo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Place: India/Rajasthan/Bikaner/Railway Station
Teknix: 135 BW /50mm / Lithprint

Not more to say than i already did
CU

14indien_nacktefrau2_lith%20Kopie.jpg

It's powerful, but my gut feeling is, it should have been a bit closer.

this post does not comply with the guidelines established for the critique gallery. regarding it's overall appropriateness, i'm still thinking; i've moved it here in the meantime.

why is it contraversal?? its life... but the pic itself is very informative..and gripping.... how do you say you like a pic like this? but i do... i like what it says to me.... sad.. lost....lonely... hungry....her eyes have seen too much...wonder how old she is... from her face, i would think not as old as her body says she is.....
makes you thankful for how you are living...

great shot....bet it was hard to take this, huh?

Hmm...I like the pic, and as for the controversy. I feel it is a sad reality. While most of us here are running around with cameras,cell phones, computers, there are people in the world who live like this. It makes you step back for a second and think. Great shot. OH yeah... welcome to the forum. !!

aprilraven said:
why is it contraversal?? its life... but the pic itself is very informative..and gripping.... how do you say you like a pic like this? but i do... i like what it says to me.... sad.. lost....lonely... hungry....her eyes have seen too much...wonder how old she is... from her face, i would think not as old as her body says she is.....
makes you thankful for how you are living...

great shot....bet it was hard to take this, huh?
i agree with you but when i got comments about this piece they were between "i love it" or "i hate it". thats why i took that title.
its hard to take?
i`m not really sure...in one way one is & and have to be ,emphatic and in the other way you have to forget(or overthrow) your emotions otherwise you throw your camera in the gutter and leave the country.
its a strange balance you have to find.

terri said:
Awesome job. It's beautifully done. :thumbup: Can you describe your process, and what paper you used?
ahoi terry,
lithprints are quite difficult to reproduce so i think it doesnt make to much sense if i tell you the data (despite i forgot most of them).
i think the paper was an old Orwo and the developer was a moersch 5
but this is a informative site abouth lithprints
http://www.lithprint.com/
CU axel

Thank you for the link! I actually think I've looked at that site a bit. I do bromoils, and may have pulled that one up over the course of my reading.

I love the look of lith; may be my next project once I get the stains from the bromoil inks off my fingers. ;)

santino said:
did you use the moersch master set? I got it for a week now but haven't used it yet.
for this one i used the moersch special edition.
have fun with trying!
you hopefully have a lot of patience otherwise it can be a royal pain in the ass when you have to wait ages & ages before you see the first thin signs of a picture and than another some ages before the effect starts.
and you need some experience to tell in the dark when the picture ist good.
but when you made it its great.
i started some years ago and i was quite addicted for a while.
cu axel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back