Probably not work safe...

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one is from one of my first nude series. I was digging through the old negs, and scanned this one. I scanned it as a color neg, that accounts for the uber warm tones.

1110.jpg

This is an awesome job. I'd like to see it as a BW negative too, though. Would the cooler tone of the B&W make her have a more isolated, vulnerable, alone feeling? I'm not asking cause I think that it would be better, I'm just asking because I'd like to know what someone as experienced as you would think.

BTW your model is very realistic looking. The tats and hair make me feel like she's a human being, and not a model (if that makes any sense). She seems to convey emotion better than a woman with a blank canvas. :)

I don't think it is as dynamic....

No, but I didn't know if dynamic is what you were looking for (unless its one of those words that always has a positive connotation).

The black and white makes her seem colder, and a little more alone. I don't know if that's what you were going for, or even if you get the same thing I do, but I think I like the first one more, even if the second has its own positives the other doesn't.

Most reactions

Back