Probably the best time lapse ever!!!!!

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
[video=vimeo;49753231]http://vimeo.com/49753231[/video]

Almost had a tear in my eye watching this. WOW!

Love the bokeh. Love the way he renders the colors. LOVE THE WAY HE PLAYED WITH THE DOF!!!

Also, unlike most time lapse that records over a long period of time, he does short clips, but is absolutely fitting for the effect that was produced.

I do like the changing DOF, hadn't seen that before. I have a feeling it was done in post.

I do like the changing DOF, hadn't seen that before. I have a feeling it was done in post.

Ya think?

Other than the rolling banks of fog used as a wipe, what does this video have to offer us? I only put up with the first minute or so, because there wasn't anything there. It's just stuff.

Ya think?

Other than the rolling banks of fog used as a wipe, what does this video have to offer us? I only put up with the first minute or so, because there wasn't anything there. It's just stuff.

You should be mayor of Jadedville which is in the county of Cynicalburg, in the state of Dismay.

Ya think?

It is not just "stuff", it is communist propaganda. :meh:

Wontcha take me TOOOOOOOO
GRUMPYTOWWWWWN!

is it actually chaning in these? looks like it was done in production.

is it actually chaning in these? looks like it was done in production.

Reading the comments on the video page, mattes were used in After Effects to simulate Z depth. Unique take on time lapse tilt-shift videos. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back