Probably the worst wallpaper ever made...

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's that time again! Print Screen and show us your ever-changing desktops.
desktop.jpg

Man, I thought mine was boring! :lol:

I would be an amateur astronomer if we had stars around here. :( This time of year, you can see the moon and OCCASIONALLY Venus in the night sky. :p

Here's my dual-monitor print-screen. Is it concieted to have one's own photography as the wallpaper? lol :p oh well!

Verbal said:
Here's my dual-monitor print-screen. Is it concieted to have one's own photography as the wallpaper? lol :p oh well!

Nah. I've had my photos on as my desktop most of the time since I started shooting. I got bored with them, though. I don't usually keep the same desktop for more than a week or two.

Here's my new fall-flavored desktop:
desktop2.jpg

This is mine... as you can see I hide all of my icons... because that would make the page uneven.... :p

background3.jpg

I believe Tuna took that a while back.... I snatched it and PSed it a lot... :mrgreen:

duuude spiralout...
coincidence? I think not...

desktop-nov19-2005.jpg

I have a rotation set up so the picture changes every couple hours, and this one happens to be in the rotation. It's not exactly the same, but wierdly similar.

And verbal, yeah sometimes I post my own work on my desktop, but I tend to get sick of it quite fast.

OK, good. I'm glad to see they gave credit to the original artist... that's what I was worried about.

How do you get a wallpaper rotation, btw? Is it a Mac-only feature?

spiralout said:
How do you get a wallpaper rotation, btw? Is it a Mac-only feature?
Yeah, it's a feature that's built into the OS. It's a very elegant feature too; it fades nicely between pics each time it changes. I'm sure there must be a program out there for windows that can do about the same thing.

Unimaxium said:
Yeah, it's a feature that's built into the OS. It's a very elegant feature too; it fades nicely between pics each time it changes. I'm sure there must be a program out there for windows that can do about the same thing.
There are some, but I haven't found a good one yet. Especially not that works with a double monitor setup. Scott, if you find something, let me know

Most reactions

Back