problem sorted! my latest wedding

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI again.

Thanks to garbz, i worked out i had to delete a stack of letters from the copied url when attatching the photos... how confusing. thats never happened before! Anyway, here are a few , well 7 from last weekends wedding. Comments and critique always appreciated. jem x

Ianson107.jpg

Ianson083.jpg

Ianson085.jpg

Ianson403.jpg

Ianson246.jpg

Ianson293.jpg

Ianson376.jpg

thanks for looking x:heart:

thanks njman... i was really happy with this wedding... and the fact that it was my little sister made it even more exciting! hard job being chief bridesmaid, mother of the pageboy and flowergirl and part-photographer! but loved it and wouldnt have it any other way!

I forgot to use fill flash in a couple but i think i actually did use it in the last shot?

thanks for the nice comments x

thanks njman... i was really happy with this wedding... and the fact that it was my little sister made it even more exciting! hard job being chief bridesmaid, mother of the pageboy and flowergirl and part-photographer! but loved it and wouldnt have it any other way!

I forgot to use fill flash in a couple but i think i actually did use it in the last shot?

thanks for the nice comments x

Wow, you were busy indeed! :D Isn't it great when you get to photograph a family wedding. It makes the images all that more special.

wow. i loved them all, espcially the first one. i think you could do with a little less, not much, but a little less sky in 6. in all, very nice job.

Yes well done I am so glad you were able to sort out your problem to show us this nice collection.

Just beautiful Jemmy! And your sister was such a lovely bride!

Wow absolutely great. Loved #1, 6, & 7!

wow! you guys are nice today!!! thanks so much. they get back from their honeymoon today and cant wait to show them

Tangerini.. And your sister was such a lovely bride... I agree 100%. the poor little thing has been my personal little model her whole life whilst i have experimented with makeup artistry, hairstyling and of course photography!! shes a good sport and great to work with. helps that shes 6ft tall and naturally stunning!xx

A little story...In #5 i got a great series of light hearted, 'girls just wanna have fun' style shots. I asked her to sit on the small pedestal for some final shots, but she jumped up and started dancing around singing ... so not shy! anyway, a very funny little series full of her personality. I lost a few limbs though and could have used a bit more fill flash! but full of spunk none the less!

Thanks again for your kindness x

Most reactions

Back