problem with focus D70.

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi
I’m desperately looking for help. Today, I took my D70 camera out and couldn’t focus manually. When looking trough the viewer the objects were not sharp at all. My friends try as well and had the same experience. On an automatic mode things are sharp. I would appreciate any info.

Greetings

Did you check the diopler Adjustment? It is a small slider, if it gets bumpled you eill not be able to focus.
One sure fire way to check is to take a picture in auto focus and see if it is sharp.

have you tried different lenses?

Id check the diopter like Speed said. I like to use print type to check it. You auto focus o the type and, then adjust till it is sharp.

Did you check the diopler Adjustment? It is a small slider, if it gets bumpled you eill not be able to focus.
One sure fire way to check is to take a picture in auto focus and see if it is sharp.

Thanks a lot, you were right...I completly forgot about diopler. Cheers

Don't feel bad, one time I forgot I wasn't wearing my glasses .. I thought the autofocus was broken on my camera! :lol:

funny story but real...:mrgreen:

Don't feel bad, one time I forgot I wasn't wearing my glasses .. I thought the autofocus was broken on my camera! :lol:

hehe how embarrassing :p

That's almost as embarrassing as the time I attempted to calibrate all the monitors in my class room. I came in one day and they were all completely off. I thought for sure some student was having a go with me... until I remembered I was wearing sunglasses. :D

That's almost as embarrassing as the time I attempted to calibrate all the monitors in my class room. I came in one day and they were all completely off. I thought for sure some student was having a go with me... until I remembered I was wearing sunglasses. :D

Haha! Yes, especially polarized sunglasses, they make some strange effects on LCD's...I can't read the clock and radio display in my car half the time if I'm wearing polarized sunglasses!

Most reactions

Back