Problem With the App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina Elisa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I downloaded the app I've had a notification alert that won't go away. There is no notification that I can find though.. even if I log out or delete the app and reinstall, it's still there. It's not interfering with my use of the app, but it's annoying me like crazy to see the notification every time I glance down at my phone. Has anyone had this issue? Anyone know how to get rid of it?
IMG_7203.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I am not using the app personally so I can't advise you. However, I've reported this issue to the TPF techs, so let's let them weigh in.

My experience with The Photo Forum app was horrible. I switched to the Tapatalk app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience with The Photo Forum app was horrible. I switched to the Tapatalk app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Check for a "Notifications" category in the main settings. There is be a list of apps and you set the notification (on/off) for each one.

And I just use Safari from the phone.

You replied to a thread that is almost 4 years old. Locking it.

To all TPF members - I know the new feature that shows similar posts is causing a lot of old threads to pop up. Please take a minute to check the date before you reply. Note some discussions do tend to stand the test if time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back