Problem

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
with my private message read/unread confirmation folder. When I opened it, it reads:

vBulletin Message

tsienni, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Could any one of the moderators help? Thanks.

tsienni said:
with my private message read/unread confirmation folder. When I opened it, it reads:

vBulletin Message

tsienni, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Could any one of the moderators help? Thanks.

That's something an Admin will have to help you with...I'll make sure someone sees this post.

That is a glitch in the system since we took out the ability to confirm message reciept. Nothing to be concerned about. :biggrin:

Whoops...I probably would have known that it had something to do with that had I thought about it longer. :oops:

Thanks core and hobbes. Funny thing is I can still view the numbers.

"You have 7 confirmed and 4 unconfirmed private message receipts."

Anyhow, I'm not concerned. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back