Problematic people.

here's reality

Women are not unstoppable.
Women are sometimes wrong.

as are all people :)

Oooo chopped low!!! How's the view down there kiddies? :lol:

you adults are being immature! :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:

biologically not equal? (by your logic sterile women == inferior)
actually using a movie to prove a point?

What nonsense....

So your saying sterile women even though anatomically female are biologically male.

If I say to you now Usayit your right and I’m wrong would that make you happy? Why is it that men have being doing that for centuries towards women to end an argument or discussion? Why have you walked away without stepping forth to plea your case to the end, if there is one? Women do know how to “discuss” no matter how long it takes. Can you explain why the male species have taught their male offspring that their wives are never wrong and to say “yes dear.” You need to explain it to me when and why this occurrence is never ending?

Hey, what’s wrong with my movie choice? It was a good movie. Would you have preferred I use a Disney movie with fairies? I picked a movie I thought you would relate to. I’m being considerate.

So your saying sterile women even though anatomically female are biologically male

i think he meant since you used the point that women need more rights as they give can give birth, since a sterile woman cant, they would not get the same rights as those who can

Are you male or female?

im female!!! though i agree with usayit, i still really dislike the whole concept of stay-at-home-cookie-baking-mother, for gods sake i sure know i DONOT want to ever be that. intellectually, men and women are equal. that i do know.

So your saying sterile women even though anatomically female are biologically male.

No because you set off to redefine equal and superiority as "push a newborn baby out" and endure... both of which leave sterile women out of the picture. Romans used to define "biologically not equal" as one who couldn't stand up in a one to one fight... is that any better? no.

If I say to you now Usayit your right and I’m wrong would that make you happy?

Nope.... I stand up and argue my stances.. not to be wrong or right but to understand, learn and compromise. I wouldn't be happy even if you admitted wrong because you have proven the closed mindedness that I had hoped didn't exist in this day and age. My mother-in-laws (yes two) would be sorely disappointed as they worked hard in various causes for equal rights.

im female!!! though i agree with usayit, i still really dislike the whole concept of stay-at-home-cookie-baking-mother, for gods sake i sure know i DONOT want to ever be that. intellectually, men and women are equal. that i do know.

Good for you! You go and pursue what you want regardless of societies "expectations". I wouldn't mind being the stay at home father at least for a little while (both to bond with my son and get a break from my jobs/career)... unfortunately maternity leave isn't extended to fathers of newborns nor are women's salaries equal enough for my wife to support the family.

Equal is equal.. there are no exceptions

Good for you. I wouldn't mind being the stay at home father...

Equal is equal.. there are no exceptions

lol yep,i mean i guess its subject to change, cause im what, 16? but i can understand that some people would much rather be with their families than working everyday, but being a naiive 16 year old, i have aspirations and having a family isnt so high up on the priorities list

I need for your to define the word equal Usayit? Which dictionary are you taking it from?

It’s nice to know you have strong women who have paved the way for equality, who have worked hard. I commend other women in society as well. I don’t believe in being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Not my cup of tea.

No one can dictate to anyone in society how to define ones life. No Webster dictionary has that power. That is my point. We all live with our own perception. It doesn’t make us right or wrong.

As far as my questions pertaining to men why have I received no answers?

I need for your to define the word equal Usayit? Which dictionary are you taking it from?

equal: of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another
rights: qualities (as adherence to duty or obedience to lawful authority) that together constitute the ideal of moral propriety or merit moral approval

put the two together

It’s nice to know you have strong women who have paved the way for equality, who have worked hard.

And you are a disgrace to those women because you already admitted that women are not equal but superior.

As far as my questions pertaining to men why have I received no answers?

because they are non-sense and NONE of them apply to me. About as nonsense as using a movie to back your stance. I rarely watch TV nor Movies (usually with my wife).... I prefer reading books based on real events. I don't back down and I am not weak. I don't cry and I am very logical. I have endured. Your view on men is low and I don't fall into that category.

So because your views are yours, which are predefined, and everyone else who objects to those views “they” are beneath you?

So whose truly reflecting superiority?

So because your views are yours, which are predefined, and everyone else who objects to those views “they” are beneath you?

Nope... You ask why things are the way they are with males' and how they treat females. I simply can't answer because I do not live nor was I raised in such environments. They are not beneath me.... I just don't have an answer. You have a low view on the male population. I try to have a high view on both males and females. Those views are incompatible.

The rest just doesn't make sense.

No one is beneath me.... I don't argue to prove anything... I do however make stances until I learned a better more logical one.

So whose truly reflecting superiority?

I'm preaching that women and men are equal regardless of ability to give birth are anything else. Anyone who says other wise, including women who take things too far totally angers me. You on the other hand, insist that women are superior.

Last edited:
You said I was disgrace. You placed a label upon me because you disapprove. You judged me. The very act you object to in life your guilty of. You don’t consider me to be right or good… by definition. If I am not right and good then I am the latter, not equal.

Sorry for the delay I’m watching the debate.

You said I was disgrace.

Yes.. because they fought hard for equal rights not for the superiority and entitlement of females.

The rest of your statement is illogical; One hand you are proud of women who paved for EQUALITY but yet state that women are superior.

If I am not right and good then I am the latter, not equal.

Huh? Equal has nothing to do with "right" and "good".

Last edited:
So by definition you are not prejudice?

Most reactions

Back