problems transfering photo's from d70 to g5 via picture project transfer?

aeser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i have a nikon d70 and a mac g5 that i'm trying to transfer my files to, i used to transfer them to my powerbook via the cardbus adapter that came with my microdrive, just plug it in to the cardbus and it would transfer no problems, the powerbook died and i have a dual g5 now and trying to transfer the photo's from the d70 to the g5 via the nikon picture project software that came with the camera (and always worked with the powerbook) and it just WILL NOT work, it comes up and either bombs out right away saying "the application picture project transfer quit unexpectedly." and if you hit "reopen" it just bombs out right away again, tried rebooting and reinstalling the picture project software, to no avail.

anyone run into this? please tell me there's a fix.

nevermind, i had auto updated from the software, but when i downloaded and installed the latest osx update from the nikon site it started working.

Why use picture project? Personally I think it's not very useful. Just open the files in your file browser and copy and paste em wherever you want them to go.

Most reactions

Back