Problems with viewing site on mobile devices

Mr.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm unable to browse the any forums on either my Samsung Galaxy S3 or my Galaxy Tab 3 as I get an error saying "The page is not responding would you like to close it"? and my browser completely locks up and have to force close it. Clearing my cache/history doesn't seem to correct it.

I've also noticed that occasionally when viewing the forum on my PC I will very occasionally get a pop up ad in another tab. I have no malware or spyware on my computer as I scan it weekly. Although I have not had any issues for the past couple of weeks with viewing the site on my PC.

I think it may be something to do with an ad that's showing on the site as I've seen similar behavior to this at other sites.

I have a Samsung phone (Note 3) and tablet (Tab 4)and have not had any issues with the forum. It could be your network is slow - are you on 4G with the phone? Full reception for wifi? The only annoying ad I've noticed is the one that makes you think you have a new message but it's really an ad and haven't seen that one for a while.

I have a Samsung phone (Note 3) and tablet (Tab 4)and have not had any issues with the forum. It could be your network is slow - are you on 4G with the phone? Full reception for wifi? The only annoying ad I've noticed is the one that makes you think you have a new message but it's really an ad and haven't seen that one for a while.

It happens whether I'm on 4G or wifi. First thing I did was see if it was a cookie or saved file causing the issue so cleared all my cache/history, but the problem still persist.

So now after clearing my cache/history three separate times, I'm able to view the forums with no trouble. :confused-55:

Most reactions

Back