Professional Lacrosse

imagemaker46

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
imagecommunications.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are from a National Lacrosse League game on Saturday night. Saskatchewan Rush/Toronto Rock. I haven't shot any lacrosse in 10 years, have to admit it took me some time to get my head pointed in the right direction, even with all that I wasn't really happy with the results.

Now that is MY kind of Hockey. No skates to have to worry about falling and busting my butt on the ice, lol.

Nice set Scott.

That is a tough sport to shoot!

It's a tough sport to play, I bought a new lacrosse stick in June, my old one was falling apart, I get out and fire the ball around when I get frustrated, so pretty much every day.

You know, I notice with hockey that it seems like the ice at least helps reflect the light; indoor roller hockey I found it depended on the venue how crappy (or not) the lighting was. At least some of the lights here seem to be in an odd location, kind of low above the seats to the side, but it looks darker at the ends.

I like the first one (he didn't need that head did he? lol). Didn't you used to shoot the 67's?

I wasn't aware that there was a professional division for lacrosse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I notice with hockey that it seems like the ice at least helps reflect the light; indoor roller hockey I found it depended on the venue how crappy (or not) the lighting was. At least some of the lights here seem to be in an odd location, kind of low above the seats to the side, but it looks darker at the ends.

I like the first one (he didn't need that head did he? lol). Didn't you used to shoot the 67's?

I started shooting the 67's back in 1977, I still get out every now and to shoot, just to relax, look for a few nice images. The rink lighting was changed back in the early 90's when the Ottawa Senators were using the building until their arena was built, one side has very low ceiling lights, it's a great place to shoot hockey. Green floor doesn't kick up much light.

I wasn't aware that there was a professional division for lacrosse!

me too, I have ever seen Lacrosse played on TV although it's a popular sport in eastern US

Most reactions

Back