Professional Printing Sevice?

matt sawyers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am not knew to photography, just new to having them printed. I am looking for a professional printing service (whether by internet upload or Data by snail mail) any suggestions? I have found www.MPix.com & www.NationsPhotoLab.com so far, but I don't know how reliable they are. MPix made it seem like they correct the color and "what not" on photos you submit, because here they say they have special priced photos without the color correction:thumbdown::
http://www.mpix.com/Mpix19centPrints.aspx
I definitely don't want that! Thanks for any advice in advance!

I have always heard good things about Mpix. They are the 'consumer' part of a high end lab, so they should know what they are doing.

Personally, I like to use local labs.

i use Mpix, and love them! fast shipping pretty good prices. they only color correct if you choose to let them (check box if i remember right)

I also use Mpix - I am just getting into the business - but what I have ordered has been excellent. I just order business cards and they came two days after I ordered them! Plus I just ordered pictures and they came five days later - excellent.

As the PP said you don't have to let them color correct your photos if you don't want them to be and they also have die cut or uncut wallets as well.

that good to know. Because I was about to use them when I saw that. Thanks for the help

I use Mpix, and have for the last 3 years. I don't order the cheaper prints. I use the Mat Luster Edura. I love the prints, and my clients love them too. The paper has an almost painted quality. Mpix has some nice pricing as well, and the turn around is fast/fast/fast.

Thanks to everyone for their opinion. I am going with MPix, I am placing an order with them today. I also like ePingo for their customization print (size wise), I'll probably use them in the future for some really large prints I want.:)

Most reactions

Back