Project no. 2 ideas

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had fun doing the "a day in the life of" project, and it seems like a lot of other people did too. I have been racking my brain trying to think of another project to do. Maybe one that is more long term seeing that its hard for people to pick one day. And this time around we can have more people join in!

Anyone have any ideas?

One idea along the same lines would be a "how to" theme.

You would do something like build a book case or bake a cake or plant a garden etc.

Take photos along the way and then arrange them like an instruction booklet. You could write up captions or instructions or you could try to make the photos descriptive enough that words would not be needed.

Another idea would be a trip or directions to someplace.

You would travel from one place to another...it could be across the country or just to the local store. Take photos in such a way that they could lead the viewer to the destination.

graigdavis said:
I had fun doing the "a day in the life of" project, and it seems like a lot of other people did too. I have been racking my brain trying to think of another project to do. Maybe one that is more long term seeing that its hard for people to pick one day. And this time around we can have more people join in!

Anyone have any ideas?

What happened to "The Studs of TPF" calendar? I thought you were going to be Mr. January, but THAT sure fell by the wayside. hmmph! I still think that would be an excellent project. :p

I'd agree about them being more long term by design. I still hope to get my "a day in the life" stuff up soon, and think that thread could remain as an ongoing project, whenever people get the chance to do it. :D

terri said:
graigdavis said:

Anyone have any ideas?

What happened to "The Studs of TPF" calendar? I thought you were going to be Mr. January, but THAT sure fell by the wayside. hmmph! I still think that would be an excellent project. :p

I'd agree about them being more long term by design. I still hope to get my "a day in the life" stuff up soon, and think that thread could remain as an ongoing project, whenever people get the chance to do it. :D

As soon as we get "The Sluts of TPF" calendar on its way. :lol:

(just kidding about the whole "sluts" thing)

Good ideas Mike!

As soon as we get "The Sluts of TPF" calendar on its way.

Doubtful that will be forthcoming, mister, since we have no sluts here.... :shock: We have gorgeous, talented, fun-loving women. But that sounds boring as a calender, I suppose.

Studs, we have plenty of! :twisted:

how about "portrait of the inner self?" a series of photos that represent the real you, but no actual shots of yourself allowed...

Osmer_Toby said:
how about "portrait of the inner self?" a series of photos that represent the real you, but no actual shots of yourself allowed...

Splendid!

I LOVE that idea Toby! Someone had their thinking cap on during the summer :D

Umm back to the girls' calender.
How much are they going to be, and can i preorder 50 copies!!! :D
The girls here are the best, and whatever the price it would be worth it.

:heart: :hug: :love: :eyebrows: to all the girls in TPF!!!!

Enough sucking up from me for now though............

terri said:
As soon as we get "The Sluts of TPF" calendar on its way.

Doubtful that will be forthcoming, mister, since we have no sluts here.... :shock: We have gorgeous, talented, fun-loving women. But that sounds boring as a calender, I suppose.

Studs, we have plenty of! :twisted:
:cheer: Yes... where is that calendar guys? I new my wall was missing something.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back