Project no. 2 ideas

hmm, the add idea and the inner self idea are really good, I would take part in both.
And of course the tpf girls calander is an EXCELLENT idea.. and if getting a copy of a girls calander meant creating a guy's calander, then I have no problem submitting a picture to a guy's calander.

Oh, on another note, I saw this idea on photosig, a member was doing this thing called "photo a day for a year" it's pretty simple, the goal is to take what you consider a good picture every day for a year, he had allready completed june, and had made up a gallery, titled "june"..
I don't know if this would work for tpf at all, but I'm going to give it a go on my own.. just thought I would share the idea incase anyone else wanted to give it a go. :D

oriecat said:
That's way too much pressure :)

really? shouldn't be. the intrinsic beauty in you shines so brightly that any imperfections would be blown out like over-exposed highlights.

hence, there really is no pressure.

This is sorta off track but I was thinking a thunk today ( yes , its been an unusual day ) and a lil idea popped out ! ...:cheer:
Wouldnt it be kinda cool , when you first meet someone , to get a photo taken of the two of you , to mark a ' first meeting ' sorta moment...
Of course , not everyone you meet are gonna turn into friends but it'd be sweet for the ones who DO....
Again , its not exactly a TPF project , so scuse the deviation ;) :p

Back on track ... I really like the 'inner self ' and 'ad' project ideas :D

:idea: I definitely think the add Ideas Great, but needs a bit of explaining. Eg guidelines :?:

For Example 'contestants' pick a product from a pre-determined group of products then compete to achieve the best. Perhaps even a Checklist type arrangement, say 5 products, And then everyone votes on who they think got the best results?

Osmer_Toby said:
oriecat said:

really? shouldn't be. the intrinsic beauty in you shines so brightly that any imperfections would be blown out like over-exposed highlights.

you big suck

manda said:
Osmer_Toby said:
oriecat said:

you big suck

:D
ya, but when you suck (i assume you mean suck up?) you make up things you think the person to whom you're sucking up will like to hear.
i don't do that.
i merely observe, then speak the truth.

not exactly in love with the new title, tho. kinda hurts my feelings.

may i ask which of you changed it?

wasnt me, although i wanted to after your little comments to me...

md

if you have to ask toby, then obviously it wasnt important enough.

md

ya know, matt, i have no idea to what you refer. i have tried to treat you with the utmost respect, and any comment i made to you which may have sounded to your ears like i was trying to suck up to you i can tell you here and now, it was made most sincerely. i have engaged in dialogue with you both here in public and via pm, so i'm not sure at all what you're talking about.
if you are instead referring to one of the times i took a dig at you, well, i figure i've let you take many many potshots at me with no return fire, so if i busted you a little hard and it hurt, you have my most sincere apology. again, i have no idea if this is what you mean or not.
dude, i've always tried to think of you as a "younger brother" kind of friend. that's the only place i intended to sound like i was coming from, and i don't know if you have a brother or not, but when you do and you say nice things about him, you damn well mean it, and for no gain what-so-ever.

toby,

the "shot" i was referring to was indeed one of the ones where you were probably just taking a low blow at me, and for you to realize that, i appreciate it. but you have to understand that when the situation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR YOU, the "shot" comes off as very random and lame. its one thing to be conversing with you and take a shot, but just coming out of the blue with something is completely different.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back