Promaster 7500 D flash for Canon DSLRs

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great price here on a nice flash. Retail is $300, and here it is for $138.

Here's the latest addition to the PROMASTER Digital Flash line-up. The PROMASTER 7500DX Digital for Canon is fully dedicated and E-TTL compatible. It is designed to work seamlessly with Canon digital or traditional SLRs. The lower profile and metal flash foot will insure many years of reliable flash photography.

http://www.onecall.com/ProductDisplay.mpt?ProductID=28793&FEID=130&PMNID=838&SWPC_WOOC=1

Get em while they're hot. A co-worker ordered one and got it 3 days later, as advertised, so this site is trustworthy.

Shame they don't accept international orders.

It says on the site that it can be used as a slave, you'd have to ask the seller if it is compatible with the Canon Speedlites. :)

Looks like a nice unit though, US$300 is about AU$400 so it's about $400 cheaper to buy here than a Canon 580EX Speedlite which retails at AU$799. Excellent buy. :)

FYI, I ordered one and got it yesterday, and it's excellent. I haven't been able to try it out as a slave for a Canon speedlight, but hell, being so cheap, I'd buy another one and just use one as a slave for another promaster :p You could almost buy 3 of these for the price of 1 580ex.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back