Promoting My Photoblog

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I just joined the forum, so I figured I would stick a post in here to let y'all know how to get to my photoblog. Please come and visit and leave a comment or two. Any and all comments are welcome as long as they are constructive!

Thanks!

Nice looking blog there jocose and some good shots as well!

Oh, thanks for the link to the photoforum and also for the link's [ :mrgreen: ] to the photoforum on your grammarblog as well :thumbsup:

You've got some good pictures there. I really like the launch one. I have to say, though, that I was a little worried about the statue in your first picture.. ;)

vonnagy said:
Nice looking blog there jocose and some good shots as well!

Oh, thanks for the link to the photoforum and also for the link's [ :mrgreen: ] to the photoforum on your grammarblog as well :thumbsup:

it's my pleasure! This is a great site, and how can I not support it when y'all have been so helpful and inviting to me :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm pretty proud of the pics I've taken...especially since I just started taking pictures in June [:thumbup: 4 me].

I am downloading the 670 pics I took at my sister's wedding this weekend. I'm hoping that at least one will be good enough to post, so stay tuned to new pics.

Speaking of my sister's wedding...one of the bridesmaids' husbands had the 20D, and he let me play with it...it's f'in' awesome!

I don't know if anyone's still looking at this thread, but I've added a bunch of new pics...please feel free to head over and take a look. Leave a comment if you are so inclined :)

Thanks and enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back