Promotional images for my show

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't help those who don't want help. Wasting time and energy doing so is foolhardy.

Limr; It's a real show, on You Tube.

Is it continuously running? Or is there a specific time and place for it? How does one find it? Is there a YouTube channel we should be searching for? For a promotional picture, don't you think these things should be, y'know, promoted?
Try here: Lamat771 - YouTube

Did you miss my point as well? I have no interest in watching the "show." I simply pointed out the lack of promotional information on a promotional poster. If I had wanted the information for myself, I would have written, "Hey, could you give me the web address and tell me when I can watch?" Because, you know, I'm real subtle that way.

It wouldn't matter. You could write as directly as you can, but somebody will surely misread it.

Well, it is just a pilot episode. Brace yourself, there will be more videos coming soon.
I'm always working hard on new projects, I was a video creator before a photographer so please keep that in mind. allow me to say this, I joined another photography forum the other day and got totally opposite replies to what I received on here. Day and night. I asked them what they thought and even though they couldn't answer (They said they haven't seen anything like it before) They still said it was unique, interesting and refreshing. I will of course continue to use this forum but it seems there are others out there more welcoming and accepting.

So you only like forums that agree with your pre conceived notion and not forums that give insight into ways of improvement from many different perspectives.

So you only like forums that agree with your pre conceived notion and not forums that give insight into ways of improvement from many different perspectives.
from what i read, they didn't agree with him there either. seems to be a couple "issues" "technical issues" in there.

I'm all about creativity. It's just rough when it is so flaunted as to defeat the original purpose.

Well, it is just a pilot episode. Brace yourself, there will be more videos coming soon.
I'm always working hard on new projects, I was a video creator before a photographer so please keep that in mind. allow me to say this, I joined another photography forum the other day and got totally opposite replies to what I received on here. Day and night. I asked them what they thought and even though they couldn't answer (They said they haven't seen anything like it before) They still said it was unique, interesting and refreshing. I will of course continue to use this forum but it seems there are others out there more welcoming and accepting.
did you happen to notice the posters mentioning issues and technical issues, etc. etc. or did you purposely over look that?
This site, is more to the point. So perhaps the other site is more your speed and you would be more comfortable there. They do seem pleasant.

yes, and several of them also told you that there were many technical problems with the pictures.
the same critique you got here.
also, I noticed on the other site, you haven't told them they all take boring photos yet.

Well you have to give it to the Lord. He does know how to market himself.

yes, and several of them also told you that there were many technical problems with the pictures.
the same critique you got here.

Pesky little details.

also, I noticed on the other site, you haven't told them they all take boring photos yet.

I think "yet" is the operative word.

please, just go there...we won't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back