Proud gull

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Saw this gull sitting on a flagpole and I liked the composition. I thought the bird looks 'proud', but maybe it's just the flag...
comments are always appreciated and thanks for looking.

michigan028.jpg

pascal

eh i would have liked it better if the pole was straight, but fromt he way the gull is sitting i think this pole was on an angle. a bald eagle would have been more fitting and a little more detail or color in the sky would have been great, but wildlife photography really is about capturing the moment and you did that pretty well here.

eh i would have liked it better if the pole was straight, but fromt he way the gull is sitting i think this pole was on an angle. a bald eagle would have been more fitting and a little more detail or color in the sky would have been great, but wildlife photography really is about capturing the moment and you did that pretty well here.

Thanks. Yes, the pole was at an angle and I washed out the color in the sky on purpose...hmm maybe not such a good idea? As for the bald eagle: well, I've never seen one before, let alone on a flagpole, but I'll keep the camera ready..;)

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back