Proud of this one :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot and a couple others this afternoon when I went to my school to print the picture I took a few weeks ago of my daughter... I ended up getting a print of it, but also wanted to see what you all thought :)

I, personally, am proud of it... I love the colors, the purity of the white, how the flowers take up the majority of the frame and how they are kind of shaped in the corner... Love it all around other than a few shadows that bug me a little...

What do you all think?

4485111013_0df80022b0_b.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200) Aperture: f/10.0 Focal Length: 55 mm ISO Speed: 200

Last edited:
I think it's your best yet.

(not teasing you this time :p)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a HUGE HUGE HUGE smile on my face!!! I love you guys! :)

Looks good.

BUT (You knew it was coming)

Your watermark reminds of a gang motto or something. Like "Photography for life, ese"

:lol:

looks very nice

lol thanks Dom :)

It's not supposed to sound like that... It's supposed to be more along the lines of "Photographs that will last a life time" :) I want to eventually do candid, outdoors shots of kids and stuff :)

Any suggestions as to what I could change it to?

Someone's come a long way! Nice shot! :thumbup:

Nice use of thirds. Excellent bokeh. Great photo overall.
:thumbup::thumbup:

p!nK

It's ok.

The reason I say this, is the the DOF should have been a bit larger having all or most of the flowers in focus, and the shadows draw away from it for me.

It's the best I've seen you do though :) so congrats.

lol thanks Dom :)

It's not supposed to sound like that... It's supposed to be more along the lines of "Photographs that will last a life time" :) I want to eventually do candid, outdoors shots of kids and stuff :)

Any suggestions as to what I could change it to?
How about a unique logo?
I'm trying to come up with something myself, just basically sketching out rough ideas on paper. Later on I will create it digitally.

If you get a rough idea I could try and create a digital version for you.

I will let you know Dom lol.

I created this one as a paintbrush in pse8 so it is basically just a stamp that I put on my good shots :)

:thumbup: very nice... Is there a local camera club nearby ? You would be amazed at the talented people there willing to share tips and ideas. Just a thought...

Most reactions

Back