PS Framing Script

well damn thats cool! do you also copy the font file to the scripts folder?

Mike I like this a lot, it gives me a new vision to frames. Although I might have discovered a bug.

I loaded it up and then ran it. Great worked and managed to make my photos look really good. . BUT then I loaded a photo in then used the channel mixer to change a photo from colour to b/w then ran the script. It gave me an error message saying that it could not do delete.

Should this happen ?

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Mike Thanks mate I tried it on the train home last night .... ok so I got a few looks of surprise as I shouted YES! on the crowded commuter train ... the miserable devils can't understand that you wrote a GREAT script ... Thanks .... now I got the basics ... I am going to play about a bit .....

hey now I am looking for a Mike's framing script for Dummies ;)

Seriously thanks Mike ...

Mike, great script. I have been looking for a tutorial on how to do this manually for about two weeks now. I stumbled across this thread and to my surprise, you made a script that was just fantastic. I have tried it and it works wonderfully. I'd still like to learn how to do it manually(call me crazy, I just like to know how to do things on my own), but until then you have made life a lot easier for quite a few folks, I know you have for me.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
I found this because I was about to ask how to make frames. I love it. Thanks.

Using PayPal I am NOT getting the currency button !!!!

What am I doing wrong??

Steve

I sent a payment to Mike a few months ago. I used an online converter first so I would know the conversion. Since I was giving him a little more then he was asking, I just entered the amount that I was sending him U.S., and it converted it automatically on his end (unless he chose to receive U.S. funds).

Yes... Great script.. Will recommend to others.

Steve :thumbup:

Great a new version. Is this a free update for ppl who have purchased or to have to pay again??

Still a great script.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back