[PS request] Can someone add some Michael Bay explosions here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so after no hope from the Photoshop master (obviously :D) I did some PS stuff myself, after multiple hours on one photo, I did some n00bish stuff.

IMG_4608.jpg

This is what I am trying to achieve and I am pretty satisfied tbh, but anybody who has got extra time on their hands and wants to help more are welcome.

I'd like to keep some background elements as it is a pic in my school :D
It was in the parking lot of your school? ;)

I won't be able to try anything until later tonight.

These evil guys from an evil country were after some nuclear device and I was hired by my country's govt so I chased them into a green patch and threw a grenade at them and retrieved the nuclear assets which are in my right hand :D

And no, that's not a problem :) And what do you think about what I did myself?

These evil guys from an evil country were after some nuclear device and I was hired by my country's govt so I chased them into a green patch and threw a grenade at them and retrieved the nuclear assets which are in my right hand :D

Aaahhh, that makes so much sense now. I was wondering why you were looking all cool walking around with a camera bag. :p

Yours looks good... but... were they chasing you on motorcycles?

Aaahhh, that makes so much sense now. I was wondering why you were looking all cool walking around with a camera bag. :p

Yours looks good... but... were they chasing you on motorcycles?

Camera bags are almost as sacred as nuclear assets though :D
And no, they got hold of the nuclear thingies and were running away, but there I was standing in the way and BOOM!!!

Why not just use the grenade to disarm the nuke?

Plus, how do you know for sure they were evil guys from an evil country? Maybe they were evil guys from a nice country... or maybe they were nice guys trying to keep their evil country from using a nuclear weapon by smuggling out of their evil country, only to get killed in a school parking lot by some grenade chucking yahoo....

Which is why you should have converted the photo to black and white...

Lol

Ok, not happy with this result, but here ye be:

Guy-Exploson-2.jpg

Plus, how do you know for sure they were evil guys from an evil country? Maybe they were evil guys from a nice country... or maybe they were nice guys trying to keep their evil country from using a nuclear weapon by smuggling out of their evil country, only to get killed in a school parking lot by some grenade chucking yahoo....

Lol

Give me the joint back lol.

Ok, not happy with this result, but here ye be:

View attachment 122281

That's great, thanks for the help :)

That actually looks good.

Silly Photoshoppers ...

Lol

Lol.. believe it or not using a grenade to disarm a nuclear warhead is actually a perfectly acceptable technique. The warhead itself is just a sphere of fissionable material at sub-critical mass. High explosives around the core are used to precisely compress the sphere equally at all points. When the high explosives are activated it compresses the sphere equally at all points taking the core from sub-critical to super-critical mass causing a uncontrolled reaction, or in layman's terms a nuclear detonation.

By using a grenade the explosion of the grenade knocks the core out of alignment, so that even if the high explosive around the core were detonated the detonation would not be precise and the sphere would not be compressed equally at all points. So yup, in a pinch you can actually "disarm" a nuke with a grenade.

Oh, and no pass backs. Sorry. :)

Lol

Lol.. believe it or not using a grenade to disarm a nuclear warhead is actually a perfectly acceptable technique. The warhead itself is just a sphere of fissionable material at sub-critical mass. High explosives around the core are used to precisely compress the sphere equally at all points. When the high explosives are activated it compresses the sphere equally at all points taking the core from sub-critical to super-critical mass causing a uncontrolled reaction, or in layman's terms a nuclear detonation.

By using a grenade the explosion of the grenade knocks the core out of alignment, so that even if the high explosive around the core were detonated the detonation would not be precise and the sphere would not be compressed equally at all points. So yup, in a pinch you can actually "disarm" a nuke with a grenade.

Oh, and no pass backs. Sorry. :)

lol I know some of those words hahaha you really know your stuff though.

Oddly enough years ago I actually held a CNWDI clearance. Stands for Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information. Granted there's almost nothing I know you couldn't find readily available on the internet or at the public library now.. Lol

Oddly enough years ago I actually held a CNWDI clearance. Stands for Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information. Granted there's almost nothing I know you couldn't find readily available on the internet or at the public library now.. Lol
Dear Gov't. Please see my FOIA request for robbins.photo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back