Pssssst guess who's here!

Ahhhh back in the days where I had longer then an hour sleep over a 24 hour period and I could sit down to a HOT meal and...get to EAT it!!! :er:

Expression on my face begs the question...was Hertz propositioning me?! :greenpbl:

Nah, I think you were sitting to the right of me anyway heh.

Here's the one photo, so far, where I can see some facial resemblance between Maya and I

MayaBW.jpg

Anyway, here's where Maya-photos will now live (I'm acting like the typical proud parent and bombarding you guys with photos on here lol) http://www.flickr.com/photos/illuminate/sets/72157602164527145/

I agree, she looks just like you in that picture! I've bookmarked Maya's site for future reference, I can't wait to watch her grow :D

Woman!!! I've been wondering about you!!! Where's the bub...or is he/she 'obnoxiously late'? :lol: And how are ya?

Oh, this little one is obnoxiously late for sure :lol: My Mom flew in last Tuesday and has to leave this Saturday.....we're really hoping babe arrives before then at least! We had to restart the baby pool, all the dates people guessed have come and gone and baby is still baking :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back