Psssst.... Wanna get into shooting film........ for FREE?

Bump!

Aaaaaaand...
If @480sparky is ok with it (since this is his donation) I would like to add a little something extra to this offer.

I thought I had some leftover pentax stuff lying around in a box somewhere, and I was right.

So..pending approval, I will throw in a tou/five star 75-200 f/4.5 macro lens (well, 1:4 macro)
It's a pentax k mount, of course............

allHailTheKing.gif

You know what's funny? The kit I ended up with had a very similar lens with it (Star-D Gold Line 70-210 f/4.5), but I didn't include it with my offer as the aperture blades are stuck in the full-open position.

So.......... absolutely I'm fine with it!

Bump!

Aaaaaaand...
If @480sparky is ok with it (since this is his donation) I would like to add a little something extra to this offer.

I thought I had some leftover pentax stuff lying around in a box somewhere, and I was right.

So..pending approval, I will throw in a tou/five star 75-200 f/4.5 macro lens (well, 1:4 macro)
It's a pentax k mount, of course............

allHailTheKing.gif

You know what's funny? The kit I ended up with had a very similar lens with it (Star-D Gold Line 70-210 f/4.5), but I didn't include it with my offer as the aperture blades are stuck in the full-open position.

So.......... absolutely I'm fine with it!

the first thing I did after digging it out of the box was test the push pull and the aperture blades. I have an m-42 mount super takumar 135mm f/3.5 lens i wanted to use on my fuji, but the aperture blades stick a little, so it sits in the box.

so...with Sparkys approval, I will officially include the 75-200 lens in this donation.
I can either mail it to you to be included with the camera package, or I can mail it directly to whoever is getting it.
either way is fine with me, i will cover shipping regardless.

I'll just PM you with the recipients address. No sense mailing it twice, plus making the person wait just that much longer.

I'll just PM you with the recipients address. No sense mailing it twice, plus making the person wait just that much longer.

well, i was going to mail it to you NOW, so it would already be there when you made the selection.

Wow. I would love to take you up on the offer! Will you ship to Europe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, i was going to mail it to you NOW, so it would already be there when you made the selection.

That works. I'll PM my address when I get home to my desk.

Wow. I would love to take you up on the offer! Will you ship to Europe?

If shipping isn't outrageous.

Bump! Only a few days left to get in on sparkys generous offer!

......And the winner is: encom_ !

.................................................................................:boogie:

Thanks sparky! Looking forward to try analog photography for the first time!

Ofcourse! Thanks for the lens pixmedic! You guys made my day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back