Pssst!

Am I in their delivering range?

I just went wild and had a cup of tea with some ginger nut biscuits. Hold me back everyone! I'm a wild beast.

Actually, I've been trying to stay off caffeine and dairy for a while. When I post that "I feel blhurhhr" (or whatever I called it) thread I've been feeling like crap for a couple of weeks. I still feel blrughhef (thingy).

ferny said:
Hertz van Rental said:

I'll have a large cheese burger, some fries, an apple pie and one pair of rubber pants for Hertz.

That's the worst trade-in deal I've ever heard!

(By the way, I wrote 'Pssst!' so that's a bicycle repair kit for me and a pair of glasses to go for you :wink: )

photogoddess said:
While the Admins and Mods away, the kids will play. Hertz - over my knee! :twisted: You've stepped over the line this time. :LOL:

:eyebrows: Christmas HAS come early this year.

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
While the Admins and Mods away, the kids will play. Hertz - over my knee! :twisted: You've stepped over the line this time. :LOL:

:eyebrows: Christmas HAS come early this year.

WOW! :lmao:

Zach :D

She may want to rethink pulling down his pants when she smacks his bum. Unless she's wearing waders. :shock:

I'm quite used to our resident leg humper so I'm already protected. :lmao:

Now, I just need to find my whip. No sense hurting my delicate little hands over a simple flogging. ;)

Now, you guys behave when we're not online. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
I'm quite used to our resident leg humper so I'm already protected. :lmao:

Now, I just need to find my whip. No sense hurting my delicate little hands over a simple flogging. ;)

Now, you guys behave when we're not online. :twisted:

I must say, you sound very....umm.....professional, PG. I do hope this service is being provided free :wink:

(Or at a reduced rate)

Most reactions

Back