Psst! Look! Do you see me?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On one of my tours round my home, wanting to photograph farmsteads and landscapes, this someone seemed to be calling out to me:

a_KuhstallinEinloh1.jpg

So I had to go closer and take their portraits... They were two friendly posers:

c_KuhstallEinloh_Klber1.jpg

d_KuhstallEinloh_Klber2.jpg

great shots LaFoto. i hope you named them; i would hate to think they will go through life known as 23915. ;)

That's really cool!

How come cows' eyes are always googly and pointing in different directions?

I'm afraid they will go through their lives as 23915 or so, for I don't even know if they're male or female. Should they be little boys, they're doomed, anyway. They won't live through this autumn...

And when they get excited or afraid (don't ask me which they were?), their eyes start to bulge like this. A bit scary, isn't it?

The last one is so cute and I don't normally think cows are that cute. :-D Great shots.

lafoto...love these..they are great...i so dig cows...i know what you mean about not naming them...it dosent work for me..i name them, then we cant finish the job..so we just keep them till they die of old age... (i'm such a sucker...)
but the 1st pic is really good...love the barn shot.

cows scare me a little, they're so big n stuff...
but I really like the first shot :)

Nice shots, the first one is great. I love the way he is peaking out at you.

Excellent shots LaFoto. I like all of them. They are very well done.!!

woooooo the firs one is great! I noticed it! Well I'm a bit afraid of cows... so big and yeah.. their sight is strange... every eye in a different direction... weird

No need to worry about these. They look so cute because they are only babies. Calves about 3 months old, no more (if at all - probably even less).

Thank you for your kind comments. Gives me a warm glow all over (giggle).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back