Puddle Photo

TJ_Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
tjs-photographs.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I also tried another thing where I just used the puddle reflection and the person's shoes. How did this turn out

55e98733717d44e97b1ff92c0d1b1040.jpg

Sent From Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

1st one misses.

2nd one if fun.

:1247: Just wasn't feeling it.

The alignment and perspective the second one just seems a lot better to me. I like that one right well

:1247: Just wasn't feeling it.

The alignment and perspective the second one just seems a lot better to me. I like that one right well
Well it also depends if you get the meaning behind the photo. I feel that it seems at of the girl is only a figment of what she omce was. It's as if she's no longer there. Whixh is why there are o my her shoes left.

I think the second one is better.

If you have to explain it, it's probably a miss.

1st one misses.

2nd one if fun.
What do you mean by 1st one misses?
Peep mistakenly thought the second one was also your shot, i.e.; the second shot after the first one.

For me, I like the idea, but I wish the tree and lights were not in the frame. And the model was oriented other way around.

1st one misses.

2nd one if fun.
What do you mean by 1st one misses?
Peep mistakenly thought the second one was also your shot, i.e.; the second shot after the first one.

For me, I like the idea, but I wish the tree and lights were not in the frame. And the model was oriented other way around.
I have more ideas for a fun shot, this was my first try to see if I can make it work

The second shot was my edit not the op. Not trying to change the dynamics of the original it was just a spur of the moment fun edit.

I like the concept but maybe some post work to make it look less obvious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back