Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Puppies_0005.jpg

Puppies_0004.jpg

Puppies_0003.jpg

Puppies_0001.jpg

Puppies_0006.jpg

Puppies_0013.jpg

Bull mastif-pit bull-pug-beagle mix puppies. Taken with a 50mm mounted on a 40D.

If anyone is interested in one, we have eight to find homes for..

Very cute. #3 already looks like trouble.

Too bad I already have 4 dogs.

Awww! I love #4! Unfortunately, we just got finished house-breaking our 2nd boxer and there is no way I am going through puppy stage again for a long time! My house would never survive!

This thread should come with a warning......soooooOOOOoooo sweet, some diabetics may be in danger.

Seriously, you really captured well their 'puppiness'...big bellies, curiosity, playfulness etc. I'm so glad you shared these pics with us

Awww! I love #4! Unfortunately, we just got finished house-breaking our 2nd boxer and there is no way I am going through puppy stage again for a long time! My house would never survive!

Thanks. We gave up on having house dogs a year or so ago. They have plenty of land to roam around on though.

I love #1 and #6
<3

Thank you.

This thread should come with a warning......soooooOOOOoooo sweet, some diabetics may be in danger.

Seriously, you really captured well their 'puppiness'...big bellies, curiosity, playfulness etc. I'm so glad you shared these pics with us

I apologize if any diabetics were harmed while viewing these photos. :lol:

Their curiosity and/or playfulness cost me a few good pictures (The 50mm has a minimum focus of 1.5ft), I was fairly pleased with my results though. Thanks for the comment.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Puppies!!!! and nice shots, but really... puppies!!!!

....I think it's time for some dogs to get the snip! yikes, that's a lot of breeding.

cute puppies, though.

....I think it's time for some dogs to get the snip! yikes, that's a lot of breeding.

cute puppies, though.

Yeah, the puggle is getting fixed tuesday.

She had double what we hoped she would being her first time.

Thanks for commenting.

lol they are so adorable. #5 is my favorite because of the puppy dog pout ^^
the dog in #2 looks kinda old and weak lol

lol they are so adorable. #5 is my favorite because of the puppy dog pout ^^
the dog in #2 looks kinda old and weak lol

Thanks.

I think #5 is my favorite too, but I managed to get the nose just out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back