Puppy..7 months.. and new lens = fun

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love taking his photos.. they grow and change so fast.. trying my best to keep it natural too.. what do you think.. is this lens working for me..
tmore_011.jpg
12091294_10153669293199634_1158995053925543546_o.jpg

the new lens is the Tamron 70 300 mm... thanks for any tips..

He's 7 months.. :eek-73:

Cute pup. Looks like a troublemaker already.

My dad had a Female Doberman Pincher champion bloodline 90 pounds of fear to strangers but a gentle well behaved lap dog.My children grew up around her and she was sweet as could be.Lens looks sharp to me and a beautiful pup.

He's 7 months.. :eek-73:

Cute pup. Looks like a troublemaker already.
He is a trouble maker but not in that serious way.. he is extremely well natured.. great disposition .. i can take things away from him and no nasty bones in his body.. but he is a good watch dog already.. deep bark voice.. thanks !!

I just picked one up. Does yours make clunky sounds? It appears to work good, just noisy and was not expecting it. Mine is the Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD. I got it for action shots mainly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My dad had a Female Doberman Pincher champion bloodline 90 pounds of fear to strangers but a gentle well behaved lap dog.My children grew up around her and she was sweet as could be.Lens looks sharp to me and a beautiful pup.
thank you .. thats exactly how dobies are.. such big baby lap dogs to those they love.. so loyal and fearless if they need to protect you..... they are very good dogs.. after they get out this puppy stage..lol..... i love him though.. and he is so worth it......

I just picked one up. Does yours make clunky sounds? It appears to work good, just noisy and was not expecting it. Mine is the Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD. I got it for action shots mainly.

no noice that i have noticed.. but will pay more attention as i take more photos later.. this is the one i got too.. did you buy it new.. hope you were able to get the $100 rebate on it.. Tamron is excellent on fixing their lens if under the warranty.. they really make it easy and the turn around time is great too.....what camera are you using with the new lens.. i have the nikon d7100...

no noice that i have noticed.. but will pay more attention as i take more photos later.. this is the one i got too.. did you buy it new.. hope you were able to get the $100 rebate on it.. Tamron is excellent on fixing their lens if under the warranty.. they really make it easy and the turn around time is great too.....what camera are you using with the new lens.. i have the nikon d7100...
No, used for $260 at KEH. I have not played to much with it. I did take outside for run of 10 pics and it did not make the noise as much as inside. Might have been the low light and could not focus. D3300. Going to mess around with it either on vacation or after. Have not decided if I want to deal with a camera bag in the keys. Probably just use my Canon S90 on vacation starting this weekend.

Have not decided if I want to deal with a camera bag in the keys. Probably just use my Canon S90 on vacation starting this weekend.
FWIW, when my wife and I go on vacation, I typically don't take my DSLR. Instead, I opt for my Canon S95 and an Olympus Tough P&S for sand/water/dropping on rocks/etc. Every now and then I'll take my DSLR, but I'll make sure not to get in the way of the vacation.

A DSLR is nice and all, but it really gets in the way.

Have not decided if I want to deal with a camera bag in the keys. Probably just use my Canon S90 on vacation starting this weekend.
FWIW, when my wife and I go on vacation, I typically don't take my DSLR. Instead, I opt for my Canon S95 and an Olympus Tough P&S for sand/water/dropping on rocks/etc. Every now and then I'll take my DSLR, but I'll make sure not to get in the way of the vacation.

A DSLR is nice and all, but it really gets in the way.
Right. I have to get my bi-pap machine out as well at security... I'm pretty certain the S90 is the choice. It takes great photo's too or I should say, it's capable of it[emoji6]

No, used for $260 at KEH. I have not played to much with it. I did take outside for run of 10 pics and it did not make the noise as much as inside. Might have been the low light and could not focus. D3300. Going to mess around with it either on vacation or after. Have not decided if I want to deal with a camera bag in the keys. Probably just use my Canon S90 on vacation starting this weekend.

i can understand this fully.. alot of money invested.. and it is heavy to carry.. but i do hope you post some good photos of the keys..and have a great time......

Really nice.
I also had a doberman that was the cuttest thing ever.
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners...

Cheers

Really nice.
I also had a doberman that was the cuttest thing ever.
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners...

Cheers
your so right about this......... thanks

this is my female dobie.. Victoria.. age 4 just took this photo with the new lens yesterday..and a older photo of my Lucky my collie.. looking forward to getting some photos of him.. he is always so easy..lol.. thanks for all comments.. i appreciate you looking..

Attachments

• 1524075_10152095123909634_2131763492_o.jpg
    1524075_10152095123909634_2131763492_o.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 151
  • tdogs_003.jpg
    tdogs_003.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 148

Most reactions

Back