Puppy came home today! C&C Please?

Curiosity Cosby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So excited I just started taking snap shots when he got home this morning! Got to editing and just kinda did the best with what I had haha. Any critique would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dayone.jpg

Dayone2.jpg

Dayone3.jpg

Dayone4.jpg

1 - would love to see both eyes in focus
2 - would love to get that hand out of the shot.... it's just kind of hanging there
3 - seems the shot is out of focus or the victim of camera shake
4 - again... would love to see his eyes in focus rather than his nose.

Overall decent shots and adorable pup!

1 - would love to see both eyes in focus
2 - would love to get that hand out of the shot.... it's just kind of hanging there
3 - seems the shot is out of focus or the victim of camera shake
4 - again... would love to see his eyes in focus rather than his nose.
Ditto to that.

Overall decent shots and adorable pup!
Cute pup.;)
Craig.

Cute puppy, although remember in animal shots the eyes should always be in focus.

Funny, but in a good way, looking pup. Very cute. I agree with everything already said on the pics.

Thank you all very much! Does anyone have suggestions on which lenses, apertures, shutter speeds, and all that stuff to take great portraits of animals while they are moving? This little guy doesn't like to sit still haha.

I love the puppy dog. Damn the pictures.....I want the puppy :)

The dog is a perfect 10! Soooo cute.

The last one is my favorite, but they all have focus issues. How low was your shutter speed? On the close ups, it would be nice to have both the nose and the eyes in focus.

Thank you all very much! Does anyone have suggestions on which lenses, apertures, shutter speeds, and all that stuff to take great portraits of animals while they are moving? This little guy doesn't like to sit still haha.

Tell you what.. Send the dog to me, I'll try different lenses on it and let you know how I like them.. I'll be sure to send the dog back when I'm done.. Wink wink.

Your 50mm lens would be best it looks as though you are already using it though. Bump up your ISO and try a smaller aperture in the 2.2 or whatever range. You should get enough light for a good shot and get more of the pup in focus.

I agree the eyes should be in focus, that aside, the expression on his face in the last shot is priceless. He is so adorable!

Most reactions

Back