Puppy :)

Vudoo4u2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart:
clo.jpg

Is it peeing? Because that is what it looks like to me, there is even a puddle under it. It's a really cute puppy... but its peeing. There is also a human leg growing out of it.

yes, it was definitely peeing, on the human leg thats growing out of it as well...humor, classy all at once

**this was sarcasm**

Last edited:
cute puppy....but yeah...its peeing. Not really something I would take a picture of and post, but to each his own, I guess.

Nothing cute about this picture.

Does it have to be cute to be art?

I realize that most professional shots in this particular section of the forum are baby photos, and weddings....but I'm convinced that there are more forms of professional photography than just planned portrait shots and happy moments and sports.

Humor, is a beautiful part of life

A 7 week old puppy peeing on her new owners shoe, amusing, cute in its own way, but not baby cute or wedding kiss cute

To each their own :)

I realize that most professional shots in this particular section of the forum are baby photos, and weddings....but I'm convinced that there are more forms of professional photography than just planned portrait shots and happy moments and sports.

Is this a 'professional' shot then? As in, were you paid to take it?

That's what this section is for.

While art doesnt have to be cute...I dont know is a snapshot of a puppy peeing would be called art in any sense.

Its not peeing, but it is interesting to see the response to it

its actually ice/snow packed into the ground because its 2F outside @ best

But thats alright

Is this a 'professional' shot then? As in, were you paid to take it?

That's what this section is for.

I was not paid to take this as it was done on my own time

But after having taken it, the print has sold

I guess move this thread if its in the wrong spot

mods please move to appropriate spot

If you are selling the print, then I'd say that it could be considered professional and is fine in this section. As you said, professional photography isn't all weddings and babies :)

If you are selling the print, then I'd say that it could be considered professional and is fine in this section. As you said, professional photography isn't all weddings and babies :)

greatly appreciated :)

wow, haha i was surprised to see such a lame response to this photo. man, people need to lighten up. I guess it could be in the wrong forum, but really, once in awhile, it doesnt hurt to open up a thread and be surprised a little and actually laugh. I did. It felt good. I encourage anyone who looks at this photo to try it. I guess it can be tough to break out of "professional" photo-critique mode. geez. not art? wow...seriously? i dare someone to give a definition of art that doesn't describe this photo in some way.

Last edited:
ps, it's a great shot, i especially love the expression on the puppy's face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back