Purchase made....

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by Wheaten59, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Wheaten59

Wheaten59 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Just a follow up to a post of mine made a few days ago. I was looking for a zoom lens for my 30D and my budget was $400.00 at the time. Now after reading suggestions from a few of you I did buy the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 non IS. This will be used for shooting my son's ball games during the day. I would have gotten the 2.8 version but just couldn't justify the extra money.

So I ordered the lens yesterday from Cameta camera in NY and I should have it by Monday or Tuesday. Thank you to all who guided me in the right direction.

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Congrats.

Sure it's not the fancy F2.8 version and doesn't even have IS...it's still one of the sharpest zoom lenses that you could buy. I'm sure you will be pleased with it.

3. soylentgreen

soylentgreen TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Congrats. You're going to love the lens. It's really lightweight for it's size and super sharp. You can handhold shots down to 1/60th wide open and still get decent results, 1/30th if you drink decaf. Have fun.