Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple from today at lunch.

1. Fuji X-T1 - 50-140mm 2.8
_GA12325e.jpg

2. Fuji X-T1 - Zeiss 50mm 2.8 macro
_GA12563e.jpg

Good captures. I like the colors in each one. What do you think of that 50-140mm zoom lens?

Good captures. I like the colors in each one. What do you think of that 50-140mm zoom lens?
It's seems pretty good. Little long on the focus distance. Hunts a little. I updated the firmware on the loaner tonight and heading out to basketball game with it. Will take some getting used to. The light was not the best in this place but with a little more practise, I should be able to get it down. It can be sharp as seen here. I blew some other pics but I am not used to the rig yet. I have only used it for a few hours so far. I cropped the heck out of it so I was surprised by the results.

Ok I admit it, I'm a little "green" with envy on the butterfly. Both are great!

They are both great but that first one is amazing! I didn't know butterflies had legs like that, and is that his/her tongue?

They are both great but that first one is amazing! I didn't know butterflies had legs like that, and is that his/her tongue?

Thankyou @Roxy Roman . That circular thingy extends out and is tubular so they can suck up food, it's called a proboscis.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back