Pushing Daisy's

citjet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stuck at home on OJI, I decided to take pictures of the daisy's.

daisssy.jpg

inthemiddle.jpg

yellow.jpg

076-3.jpg

@ #4 - i love seeing water droplets on a flower photo. not sure why a majority of macro photos are done with flowers, but love seeing the water droplets. i think this spring i am going to carry a water bottle with me for flower photos just in case :)

This are great shots. I think the WB might be a bit off.

I do struggle with white ballance at various angles with white peddals.

The angles are the same since I didnt want to do the traditional everyday centered composition.

I think the third is the best, it has a certain softness about it I like and its composition is by far the best. I notice in these- and I don't know if it was your intention- a rather annoying misty haze. It throws me off a little because it takes away from the sharpness of the photo and my eyes strain a little bit looking at the photo.

@ #4 - i love seeing water droplets on a flower photo. not sure why a majority of macro photos are done with flowers, but love seeing the water droplets. i think this spring i am going to carry a water bottle with me for flower photos just in case :)

Make sure to mix a little bit of sucrose/sugar in there to make it stick together and get better "drops" on the flower. I have a mixture in my trunk I keep stocked with sugar water just for that occasion. like you said, there is just something about having the water on there that makes it a better picture and more pleasing

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back