Put an offer in today !!!

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
We put an offer in today on a house we (I say we but I really mean I and he is just placating me) REALLY want :thumbup: It's our first house and is perfect, even has a walkout basement to make an inlaw suite for my mom ...

the only downside ... another offer went in on the house today and now we have to wait a few days to hear anything back as to how our offer was accepted :confused: :confused:

It's only been since this morning and I'm already going nuts ... I don't know how I'm going to make it another 3 or 4 days!! :meh:

Keep your fingers crossed for me pleeease!!! :D

That's it ... thanks for listening!

Good luck, Jen. :thumbup: Buying a house is definitely an exciting time! Though actually moving is always a chore. :lol:

Wooooooooooooo! :cheer: I hope you get it! Really hope! And not just because I'll be popping round uninvited either. ;)

I hope it goes well. And if it doesn't, ah well, there are plenty of great houses and I'm sure you'd make any of them into a home for your family. :hug::

YAY!!! :cheer: That's so exciting!!! I can't wait until I buy my first house! Good luck - I hope you get the place!

Awesome great job.
Ill go throw egss at wherever the other people live, then they will have to pay to get it cleaned and wont have enough for the house...muahhahahahahah

That is awesome news! I hope it goes well for you and you get the one you really want! Buying a house is such an exciting time and a big step!

Hahaha! Exactly. But it wouldn't even be my house, coz I couldn't afford it. It'd be Adrian's house.

Good for you!!! Congratulations are in order! So, when is the house warming party? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back