Putting a Bridesmaid dress to good use :)

Definitely like the color ones better. Nice tonal range in the color images. I think in the black and white the tones are too similar so the image as a whole lacks a bit of contrast.

Nice work though and a very neat idea!

This one is my favorite:

IMG_9925color.jpg

The first in post #11 is the best of them all IMO. That green against the brown is just fantastic. I'd like to see you add like +25 of contrast to the b&ws to see if that helps them any...

Fantastic shots! I have to agree, I love the green of the dress combined with the color of the couch.
The color definately adds more drama to the photo series. But all in all I am loving these photos. Great job!

Fantastic shots! I have to agree, I love the green of the dress combined with the color of the couch.
The color definately adds more drama to the photo series. But all in all I am loving these photos. Great job!

Agreed. Looks like something out of an old Liz Taylor movie. But I always like what you do with your light; it's something that I have no idea how to do..Plus, I've always wondered what you gals use those bridesmaid dresses for anyways! :lol:

Now you know.... at least this one is cute! I got to pick it out and was thinking "make sure you get something that will look good in photos later" :)

Agreed. Looks like something out of an old Liz Taylor movie. But I always like what you do with your light; it's something that I have no idea how to do..Plus, I've always wondered what you gals use those bridesmaid dresses for anyways! :lol:

I wouldn't know actually, I have never been a bridesmaid.. :(

LOL yeah me too.. Sexy photos.. lol

Most reactions

Back