Q and A

Artemis said:
I think ill live to be about 77, but im more than happy to live past 90, as long as im still able to talk and read and hold a camera :)

If you can do that all at the same time without dribbling at 50 you'd be happy :mrgreen:

Xmetal said:
Do you always seek help from others? ;)

Unfortunatly yes, Its one of my many weeknases which, in all honesty, im not to proud of.
I do try to be stubborn, but I always ending up asking someone to help me be stubborn :(

terri said:
Who is your favorite photographer? And why? :)

Well...depends...on here? thats impossible to decide, but there are alot of photographers here I admire.

As in famous ones, Andy Rouse by far, he takes no crap, enjoys it, he knows his stuff, but does no bost...He is no where NEAR serious about photography, and I think thats what makes him an even better photographer.

And then of course theres you Terri :D

Andy Rouse holds nothing against you :p

oriecat said:
What's your favorite movie?

Ohh now thats a harden...favoiret movie...favoiret movie....a cross between back to the future, and I, robot...a sort of like I go back to the Robot....ohh what IS my favoiret movie...:S

Umm...Id have to say Back to the future...2 perhaps? that one rocks...like the hover board....although im begging to like I, Robot cause im an Isaac Asimov fiend!

Artemis said:
Well...depends...on here? thats impossible to decide, but there are alot of photographers here I admire.

As in famous ones, Andy Rouse by far, he takes no crap, enjoys it, he knows his stuff, but does no bost...He is no where NEAR serious about photography, and I think thats what makes him an even better photographer.

And then of course theres you Terri :D

Andy Rouse holds nothing against you :p

:lol: Thank you, sweetie!

I never even like to be asked that question because it's impossible for me to pick just one! ;)

AIRIC said:
So if you could date any girl on TPF who would it be and why? This should be interesting.

Eric

Crap!!! I knew someone would ask one of these! :( but its so hard to choose...errmm...uhh....well...most of the TPF girls are alot older...and...I dont know em completely? (squirm)

But If I were older...Tammy? Corey? or...hmm...PG...or....Niki...:blulsh2: :blulsh2:

Well lets see, Tammy? Because she is always so nice...so...any guy would be lucky.
Corey, same again, she is so nice and lovable so who couldnt like her?
Pg...yes im predictable...nice...kind...and all the other guys fancy her hehe.

Niki, is a very kind girl with lots of spirit, and it her mugshot made alot of heads turn.

Dont worry girls...ill beat MYSELF over the head with a stick...:( LOL

If you could be any photographer's camera in history who's camera would you be?

Eric

PS. Sorry about the last question and any trouble you may get into about the "older" remarks.

hehe, I meant older as in 18 - 20 :)

As for the camera...maybe Andy Rouses? if not perhaps one that kept the camera for a long time...id hate to be recycled..
failing that, a nude photogaphers camera ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back