Quebec Covered Bridge

Garrentee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldnt really help the time of day on this one(mid day, traveling through)...i liked the composition and the whole scene but the sun was not helping...did my best in PS to fix the shot...let me know what ya think!!?

april07065.jpg

Yep, me.

Too even. Since sky is my enemy- I'll say too much of it. Probably could have nosed the camera down a bit. Maybe got some of the eddy action I see traces of in the foreground. Sort of straight-on too. Kind of blunt. Could have used more of an angle on the bridge. Also watch for the renegade branches sticking out on the right, they can really be distracting.

I would have slammed on the brakes for this myself. Awesome colors in the water. The trees have a great look also.

What a neat bridge. It looks like its just floating.
Reminds me of a movie.
Too much water at the bottom for my liking. But I love the sky.

abraxas, thanks so much for your comments...ill take all that to heart and pay attention to that next time.

neea, i also thought it looked as though it was floating, wierd huh? I wanted to try and slow the water down but it was a little to bright out...hence why there might be all the water in the foreground...thanks again

garrentee

Most reactions

New Topics

Back