Quebec / Montreal

some great stuff there!! especially the night/ long exposure scenes!

This is a lovely series of what seems to have been a very interesting trip with your choir. Where are the choir pics? Did you not perform?

There are many photos that I like very much, such as the insides of the cathedrals; also a good number of your street photos appeal to my eye. Most outstanding (literally) are the thorns to me, though ;).

But I also instantly liked the one taken in the bus with its funny angle and the motion blur outside :).

LaFoto said:
This is a lovely series of what seems to have been a very interesting trip with your choir. Where are the choir pics? Did you not perform?
We performed at both churches I photographed, but since I was singing with them it would have been quite difficult to take pictures of it.

Oh yes, that I do understand... ;) Of course! Did anyone else take photos, maybe during the warming up or so?

LaFoto said:
Oh yes, that I do understand... ;) Of course! Did anyone else take photos, maybe during the warming up or so?
Yes...but at the moment I don't have access to those photos, because they are still on film.

Thank you for the comments, though! :)

well, i started writing down the names of all i liked and decided - screw it - after i realized i had almost written down every one. excellent images you captured and i really enjoyed viewing them all! thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back