DSC_0116-2-2.jpg

DSC_0138-2-2.jpg

DSC_01322-2.jpg

DSC_02231-2-2.jpg

DSC_0184-2-2.jpg

DSC_0299-2-2.jpg

DSC_0189-2-2.jpg

DSC_0274-2-2.jpg

3 & 4 are my favorite. I love them all actually.... The reflections off the windows is beautiful and thorough them.

I like #2 except for the stupid sub in the way, too much to clone out I suppose :) #3 is really nice too. #6 would be nice if it was not so blown out.

Allan

Really great tones and saturation - it seems to transport us back in time a bit. Especially evident in number four, you have to do a double take to make sure you're really seeing blue in what is otherwise a black and white image. Number 7 looks like something right out of Band of Brothers. Well done.

The first is my favourite of the series, I think.
I really like your chosen POV (point of view), the composition we have here, and the fact that you went to a completely converted, then sepia tinted photo.

I also like the POV in 2, but the slant is not so much to my liking.

When Photo 3 began to load, I was wondering if, indeed, I was looking at new photos or not!? :scratch: I think, that one's my next favourite.

I like #5 and #7......... The lifebot is OK too, but there is too much dead space with the sky........ It is interesting sky, but the subject should be the boat against the sky, so the boat should be taking up most of the frame.......

............. I'm not big with B & W in this day and age, but the subject works well for it here........:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back