Queens.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
I love my Holga camera, and the its cross process, I have tried to obtain those so intense colors, digitally. This photography is made in Queens (NYC). I am a photographer very little conventional, and I like much to experience, and to look for new and different things in my photographies. Greetings.

Enamorado de mi cámara Holga, y del sus procesos cruzados, he intentado conseguir esos colores tan intensos, digitalmente. Esta fotografía está realizada en Queens (NYC) Yo soy un fotógrafo muy poco convencional, y me gusta mucho experimentar, y buscar cosas nuevas y diferentes en mis fotografías. Saludos.

enqueens4ts.jpg

muy bien logrados, aunque creo que nunca llegaran los efectos digitales a igualar a los del laboratorio. me gusta mucho.

It is very good, although its almost imposible to get the same resuslts in the lab than in digital. I like it a lot

You've turned your photo into a piece of art!

Pues, creo que no puede producir los mismos efectos digitalmente :( pero me gusta mucho el efecto en este foto. Las reglas y convenciones de fotografia estan para los pajaros! Cual Holga tiene?

Well, I think that you can't produce the same effects digitally. But I really like the effect in this photo. The rules and conventions of photography are for the birds! Which holga do you have?

Thank you very much to all or the commentaries. The Holga camera that I have is Holga 120SF, and these are some of the results that can be obtained with this type of cameras. Greetings from Spain

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rouleau/48063424/in/set-908874/

Muchas gracias a todos or los comentarios. La cámara Holga que tengo es la Holga 120SF, y estos son algunos de los resultados que se pueden obtener con este tipo de cámaras. Saludos desde España

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rouleau/48063424/in/set-908874/

nice work!

Estaré saliendo para estudiar en España (toledo) en febrero. Me gusta mucho España!

I am leaving to study in Spain (toledo) in February. I really like spain!

Kilifilia66, toledo es una ciudad muy bonita, y encantadora.
Es una ciudad pequeña, pero merece la pena perderse por sus calles.
Además, está muy cerca de Madrid, que es la ciudad mas grande de España, y tambien es una ciudad muy interesante.
Saludos desde España.

viajé a Madrid la última vez que estaba en España. Me gusta la ciudad y estoy feliz que es muy cerca de Toledo. Quiero ir a barcelona esta vez porque no podía viajar alli la última vez. Hay un lugar en España que usted recomienda visitar?

Effect crossed process digital. In the first place, I open to the image, and later active a layer of adjustments of curves. Once made these two steps, I am going to work with the curves, in RGB, red, green and in blue, of individual way in the 4 cases, you will see, as they begin to vary the colors, enough, specially in the red channel, if low the superior point, you will notice q the photo, begins to become green. Once made this, we connected the image, and I begin to work with levels, and saturation, this I complete of general way, and low individual form... or raise the level of saturation of the photo in general, and later, am raising the color saturation, of individual way, on color q interests to me. On the defocusing, it is with Gaussian, and selecting area q it creates advisable, and using the fast mask, applying on this mask an elevated enough Gaussian defocusing. I wait for q this explanation serves you for the q you are interested in this so colorful application. Greetings, and I request excuses by my English so bad one.

Most reactions

Back