question about DOF

hard to say whether it increase or decrease the DOF since NOTHING is in focus here when i take my glasses off.....i would say it is a "zero" DOF.....haha

nothing is ever ultimately sharp, because neither your eyes alone, nor your eyes plus glasses make a perfect optical system.

It just ain't perfect ;) just the imperfection is negligible for your eyes+glasses combination, since it is small and you are used to it.

actually, people who didn't wear there glasses for a long time, or never wore glasses although they should, they often don'T realise that they live in a rather blurry world

this site you link doesnt take into account of print size

???

The first two items are size of the long side of the print and the viewing distance.

Again I ask, did you read through the article? I'd rather wait and see what you have to say about what's in there before going on.

???

The first two items are size of the long side of the print and the viewing distance.

Again I ask, did you read through the article? I'd rather wait and see what you have to say about what's in there before going on.

yes....you are right....they do mention the print size....how can i miss that?....lol...sorry

i think the best i like about this site is not the DOF information...is more of their gallery....they got beautiful pictures there...very nice....are those HDR?...or you can take those shots with proper exposure?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back