Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I'm starting out in the Real Estate area or Arquitecture Photography and Interior Photography.

I finished my portfolio, but I need some ideas or suggestions on how to approach the Real Estates to land my first job.

Until now, I've clients from events, but I need ideas on how to approach new clients in the Real Estate sector.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I know that what ever you do you really have to market yourself and prove that your pictures will help sell the house. These people want to spend as LITTLE money as possible selling the house so they make more, there really cheap.

Hi,

I'm starting out in the Real Estate area or Arquitecture Photography and Interior Photography.

I finished my portfolio, but I need some ideas or suggestions on how to approach the Real Estates to land my first job.

Until now, I've clients from events, but I need ideas on how to approach new clients in the Real Estate sector.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
make high-end thick cardstock glossy one-page fliers. Dress nice, real nice. I wear a suit. have your biz card stapled to the flier and go to open houses in your city and cities nearby, go towards the end and just ask for the listing agents give him a two min pitch and get out so you don't get in the ay of them making money and selling the open house. on Monday email them to follow up and appreciate them for their time. you will usually build a rapport after that. You got to build relationships to be your own boss. this worked for me in social. took awhile tho.

This thread is over 10 years old. A reminder to everyone to look at the dates before posting to question-type threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back