Question about release forms

your not ready

I have the feeling your only starting out

and with 1 post.. you seem like a leecher, coming to ask a question then leave...
if you were ready to use release forums you would know how to use them / answers to your questions...

but just because i dont want to be seen as a harsh baster here goes..

1. yes
2. if you wish
3. anyone really its just someone who says that they saw the model sign and it wasn't a forge... unless your forge both signatures but they then have a better chance of telling if its forged or not
4. not really, but i would give them one just incase they wish to refer back to it
5. yes, but they can have some claims against you depending on what you do with the photo (photoshop it to make her / him nude etc..)
6. Hope you dont :)

your not ready

I have the feeling your only starting out

and with 1 post.. you seem like a leecher, coming to ask a question then leave...
if you were ready to use release forums you would know how to use them / answers to your questions...

I agree with that. Use google until you get a bit more serious about your photograhy and this site.

Ok here goes.
1. am i allowed to have my company logo at the top (as a header)? Yes, but why? It's just going to sit in a file cabinet for most of it's life.
2. should i include website and contact details at the top also? See #1
3.who can the witness be? Any adult who witness the signatures.
4.does the person who signs, need a copy? if so, why? Not unless they ask for one.
5. Is a release form legally binding, asin, they sign the rights of these photos over to me for any use, they cannot have any claim against me? A model/property release is a legal binding document. Various entities wind up in court after signing legal binding documents all the time. You don't need a model/property release if the image usage is editorial, artistic or satire.
6.im sure i will think of more!
thank you in advance
Welcome to The Photography Forums.

Visit this website's Model Release Primer.

And if you need a proper U. S. Model Release click here for one written by the attorneys for Getty Images.

Thanks for the help then i guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back