Question about underwater photography

Maybe I should choose a new theme...I vaguely remember some mention of new themes but I didn't give it a second thought.

You should check out the FI theme. Its very nice! More pleasing to the eye... At least for me!

Zach :D

OK, so I changed themes.

Now every time I come back. It says there are 967 new posts since my last visit. Even after closing Internet explorer and opening a new one.

**edit**
Nevermind...I was clicking on "unanswered posts" and not new posts since last visit. Somebody must have switched that between the old theme and the new one :roll: :?

I'm still hoping to get a rather large button for "new posts since last vist"...rather than having to click on those little letters every time :roll:

I got back from the Bahamas recently, and shot 2 36 roll underwater disposables. I snorkled to about 10feet on some. Got a couple of nicely exposed, but it is difficult to control. I didn't feel the need to spend $250+ for a kit for my digital for a once per year thing. Opinion: disposable is good for the memories, but likely won't take great pictures.

Ive asked a few questions like this in the past, and some said that the casings are not always water proof and can leak, damaging your dslr. That the only way you should go is with a dedicated underwater camera, to bad they are around $10k or something like that.

This is what I have decided to get. It's only $100 and is good up to 100 feet.

EWSLSD.jpg

Looks great Irene, have fun with it.

Sorry to have hi-jacked your thread with so much off topic stuff.

Most reactions

Back