question bout inserting hyperlinks

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know how to enter an URL so that one can link to another page - like this
http://www.southwestlife.com.au/outdoors0104.htm

But if I want to have "this" as the word you click on for the URL, how do I enter the address? I know how to do it in my e'mail (using AOL) but can't figure it out here.

P.S., I realize I just changed this to the "feedback and suggestions and HELP!" section so feel free to move to a more appropriate place.

Thanks, Core, I'll give that a try. I do have tons of questions about computers but I'm not sure I can afford (in time) to join another forum. I shall visit there someday, though.

Funny thing is, I had thought about that forum for this question but since I know how to enter a different description using my email I figured it was something specific to this forum.

Thanks!

Your welcome. But I gotta advertise the other forum! I mean, it's the coolest place around....you're not cool, unless you join! :) :) :)

Not Neve said:
Funny thing is, I had thought about that forum for this question but since I know how to enter a different description using my email I figured it was something specific to this forum.

Both of the forums use phpBoard, so it's the same. Also the code type itself is called BB code and a lot of kinds of boards use it, like Manda's does, and so does the STD board.

If you have other comp questions, you can certainly post em on my board or email me if you want! :)

Thanks, Mindy, seems like I'm always asking you computer questions!

Most reactions

Back